Home » 2017 » October » 24
History of Nobel Prize
- The foundation of Nobel Prize was laid by Alfred Nobel, on 27th November 1895.
- Alfred Nobel was a Swedish chemist who invented Dynamite.
- He signed his last testimony and gave away a large share of his possession and fortunes to a series of prizes in the fields of literature, physics, chemistry, physiology and peace.
- A 6th prize, in economics, was established in 1968 by Sveriges Riksbank (the Swedish central bank) and is known as the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in memory of Alfred Nobel.
- The first Nobel Prizes were awarded in the year&nbs
Read more »
Views: 493 |
|« October 2017 »|